- Binding : Paperback / softback
- Number of Pages : 352
- Publisher : Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Publication Date : 2021-10-07 00:00:00
- Weight : 440g
- Product Code : 9781474620840
- Dimension : 232 x 152 x 28 mm
Parag Khanna is the founder and managing partner of FutureMap, a global strategic advisory firm that specialises in data-driven scenarios and visualisations. He is the internationally bestselling author of seven books including The Second World, Connectography and The Future is Asian. Parag was named one of Esquire's '75 Most Influential People of the 21st Century' and featured in WIRED magazine's 'Smart List.' He holds a PhD from the London School of Economics and both a bachelor's and master's degree from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. He has travelled to more than 150 countries.